Goose Repellent (Concentrate Ready-To-Spray)

Goose Repellent (Concentrate Ready-To-Spray)

The application of Liquid Fence® Goose Repellent (Concentrate Ready-to-Spray) makes the food supply in the application area very undesirable to geese, turkeys and ducks. The elimination of the food source will change the feeding habits of these birds and cause them to look for a more desirable feeding location.
  • Works year-round
  • Easy to use
  • For repelling geese, turkeys and ducks from lawns, golf courses, athletic fields or any other turf area where these birds are a problem

In Stock
Active Ingredients
Methyl anthranilate (Benzoic acid,
2-amino-, methyl ester) 20.72%
Other Ingredients 79.28%
Total 100.00%
Product Label

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

  1. Shake well before each use.
  2. Make sure the control knob is in the off position. Attach and hand tighten water-hose to nozzle. Turn water on at faucet, and aim nozzle toward area you wish to protect. Remove safety tab from nozzle by pressing towards control knob, snapping it off. Turn the control knob to the ON position to begin spraying.
  3. Apply Liquid Fence® Goose Repellent liberally to lawns or turf areas during a dry period.
  4. When finished, turn the control knob to the off position. Turn faucet to off position. Discharge residual water pressure by turning control knob to water position and then off again. If you desire to spray water only, turn the control knob to the water position, to bypass the product.

Note: Intended for turf use only. Not intended for use on ornamentals.

Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Store in original container, in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children and pets. Protect from heat and freezing. Store between 40°F and 90°F. Keep container closed tightly to prevent evaporation. If spillage occurs, dilute with water and flush away.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Users should wear protective eyewear (e.g. goggles or face shield), waterproof gloves and protective clothing: long-sleeved shirt, pants, shoes and socks.

First Aid

If in Eyes:
  • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
  • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on Skin or Clothing:
  • Take off contaminated clothing.
  • Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed:
  • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • Have the person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
  • Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a Poison Control Center or doctor.
  • Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-923-3623 for emergency medical treatment advice.
To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.

Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-923-3623 or visit our website at